A Whole Farm Plan is a comprehensive document than a Nutrient Management Plan. It provides a detailed assessment of the physical resources and gives a strategic vision of optimising your production whilst farming the environment sustainably. A Whole Farm Plan is now considered an essential tool for assessing the opportunities, capabilities, risks and constraints of the physical farm asset.
At LandVision, we specialise in generating the Whole Farm Plan from a comprehensive and detailed paddock-scale assessment of the land resources. Physical parameters such as soil type, vegetation, erosion and land-use capability are mapped at an on-farm scale which enables us to generate highly accurate and more beneficial long term plans.
A Whole Farm Plan from LandVision includes:
- Paddock map and effective areas of all vegetation, parent material, soil types, on the property.
- Soils map, nutrient management blocks and optimising nutrient use.
- Land Use Capability mapping and addressing production potential of a property.
- Analysis of physical resources and environmental attributes.
- Nutrient Budgeting and nutrient management.
- Analysis of the current production system and an estimate of the potential production across the farm.
- An Environmental management programme that is tailor-made for your property that addresses the issues.